We counsel victims and their personal environment as well as witnesses after an assault, regardless of which political party the offenders self-identify with. In our first conversation, we decide on the next steps together.
Our offer addresses people who have been assaulted or threatened for the following reasons:
- their disability
- their political position or societal commitment
- their social discrimination
- their affiliation with non-right-wing subcultures
- hostility towards members of the LGBTIQ* community
- their religious affiliation
The victim’s perspective is at the heart of our work.